Thank you, Morag, for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. It has been a pleasure interacting with you on our blogging journey. Everyone, Morag is a woman who has survived thus far to tell tales of her travels. She views life as many individual journeys which she has travelled through her time and which are spun and plied together to make a strong firm thread; the thread is her life. CLICK HERE TO JOIN MORAG ON HER BLOGGING JOURNEY.
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a post of the award (with a photo)
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers
My Questions from Morag:
- Do you like to travel or not; if so, where would you like to go next? Yes. Africa.
- What is your most spiritual activity? Blogging the gospel of Jesus and sharing my spiritual journey.
- What is your most favorite form of art/creativity? Blogging.
- What do you enjoy thinking about? The Lord, Heaven, my husband, our children and granddaughter, and my deceased mother. Wisdom and understanding from the Bible, from my husband and from spiritual mothers.
- What are three words that describe you? Humble, quiet and kindhearted.
NOTE: I know a few bloggers have award free pages and your decision is respected. Please disregard this nomination if you fall into the award free category. Links below are shared so other bloggers can find your site.
My nominees, if they choose to participate, are:
Questions for my nominees, if they choose to participate, are below:
- How long have you been blogging?
- What / Who inspired you to blog?
- Have you ever stopped blogging and resumed? If so, why did you stop?
- How often do you blog?
- What country do you live? How long?