Darell, thank you, for nominating me for The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award. You thoughtfulness is always appreciated. “Blogging is a fun and a great source of inspiration and learning. Inspiration plays a vital role to move forward in the journey of success. It helps us stay focused and consistent at our desired milestone. Just like hard work is the key to success, inspiration is the key to work harder.“ – Rising Star
- Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog.
MY QUESTIONS FROM DARELL ARE:
- Who inspires you most and why? Holy Spirit, my husband, children and spiritual mothers. Even in her death, I am still inspired by words of the late Ruth Williams.
- Why do you blog? Share my spiritual journey, share the gospel of Jesus and to encourage other and to be encouraged by others.
- Where does your inspiration come from when blogging? Holy Spirit, husband and spiritual mothers.
- When is the best time to blog? After 5:30 p.m.
- What does God mean to you? God is sovereign, self-existent Creator of the universe. He is spirit, He is eternal and He is my Heavenly Father whom I love and strive daily to be an obedient daughter and not a hypocrite.
NOTE: I know a few bloggers have award free pages and your decision is respected. Please disregard if you fall into the award free category. Links below can are used so other bloggers can find your site.
MY NOMINEES IS THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE:
Congratulations award nominees!