I would like to thank Domeka for nominating me for the BrainStorms Award. Domeka stated “Beautifully Broken Into Me is a method of change, transformation, reconstruction, and both a spiritual and lifestyle makeover. Allowing people to come and see how choices and mistakes can alter your life. Giving them hope that there are ways of overcoming the dark and dim moments in life, and giving them the chance to understand that with God all things are possible. Beautifully Broken into me is designed to help people.” CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT DOMEKA
- Thank the one who nominated you.
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing.
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Talk a bit about your blog. Why you started it what you write on, and your goal for your blog in BrainStorms Award.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked.
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers in BrainStorms Award.
- Ask them five new questions in BrainStorms Award.
DOMEKA’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- What is your motivation for blogging? Sharing the gospel of Jesus and interacting with a diverse group of bloggers who inspire, encourage and support one another.
- Who is your intended audience? Everyone (Matthew 28:18-20)
- What is your best memory of this year? Family time with our granddaughter.
- Could you vision yourself doing anything other than blogging? In addition to blogging retiring and seeing my manuscripts manifest into published books.
- What is your take away from this year 2020? Seeing people from all nationality protesting in solidarity against racism, police brutality, equal opportunity, liberty and justice for Black lives.
MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE:
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How often do you blog?
- What are your thoughts about interacting with fellow bloggers?
- Have your blogging expectation(s) been met?