Unique Soul, thank you for tagging me to add fun to our blogging journey and get to know other fellow bloggers in our community. I do like reading your blogs. I really like your blog 10 Life Lessons we learned from COVID-19 outbreak.
“A happy heart is good medicine.” Proverbs 17:22a
“No matter how good or bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful that you still have one.” — Unique Soul
TEN THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY ARE BELOW:
- I am happy to be a follower of Jesus Christ. “Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ.” I Corinthians 11:1
- I am happy to gain wisdom, knowledge and understanding from scriptures. “Bless are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding for she is more profitable than silver and yields better returns than gold.” (Proverbs 3:13-14)
- I am happy to be the wife of a wonderful minister of the gospel who boldly preaches truth without opinions or sugar coating the Word of God. “A wife of noble character who can find? She is more than rubies.” (Proverbs 31:10-11)
- I am happy to have a husband who is the son of God and is respected in the sight of God and mankind. “Her husband is respected…” (Proverbs 31:32)
- I am happy that Brother Woods was called by God to preach the gospel. “How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless anyone preach unless they are sent? “(Romans 10:14-15)
- I am happy to be the mother of three adult children. “Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.” (Proverbs 31:28) Since our three years-old granddaughter calls me “mom” I am happy to be the grandmother of a three years old granddaughter.
- I am happy to have stepped outside my spiritual comfort zone to start blogging. “Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.” (Matthew 10:32-33)
- I am happy to have overcome my weariness regarding my health issues and now totally focus on my spiritual journey in Truth and in Spirit. “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me.” (John 14:1)
- I am happy to be teleworking. “She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her task. (Proverbs 31:17)
- I am happy to in a wonderful blogging community.
THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS TO ANSWER, JUST LIST 10 THINGS THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY.
MY NOMINEES ARE LISTED BELOW AND WILL BE SOON NOTIFIED:
Everyone, please be safe as states slowly reopen businesses and “Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:4)