I would like to thank Sumukhi for my first Brainstorms Award nomination. She is an extrovert and loves to interact with people including everyone in our amazing blogging community!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Tag your post with the Brainstorm award and follow brainstorm, if you are willing.
3. Display the Brainstorms award logo.
4. Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
5. Answer the five questions you’ve been asked.
6. Nominate five amazing bloggers.
7. Ask them five new questions.
ABOUT MY BLOG
I started my blog as an outlet to share medical conditions with others who truly could understand what I was dealing with. I wanted to inspire and encourage others to remain steadfast in the faith and be encouraged and inspired by God’s word. You all have made this journey so amazing words cannot express my sincere appreciation. I enjoy our interaction and my goal is to interact with more bloggers and continue sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.
MY QUESTIONS FROM SUMUKHI:
How would you describe fear? What do you think people need to do, to overcome it? An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, like to cause pain, or a threat (Google.com).
What has the Covid-19 denied you as a person? Unable to have monthly luncheons with my spiritual mothers.
What are your favorite colors? Shades of Blue and Purple.
How would you describe your time at home, during this present lockdown for months? 1) Early morning biblical study. 2) Telework. 3) Family time. 4) Work on book manuscripts and 5) work on blog to publish on Friday evening (Lord willing).
MY NOMINEES ARE IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE BELOW:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE:
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start blogging?
- How often do you blog?
- What are your thoughts about interacting with fellow bloggers?
- Have your blogging expectation(s) been met?
Congratulations to all the nominees for this award!