I would like to thank Rishika Jain for personally nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. One of the things she listed about herself is that she is an over thinker and an impulsive girl at the same time.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
MY QUESTIONS FROM RISHIKA ARE BELOW:
- Your top 3 pet peeves. 1) Poor customer service. 2) Having to go behind someone to complete a task. 3) Untimely responses to my inquiries.
- Who is your favorite fictional character and why? A character in my husband’s book manuscript that cannot be publicly mention at this time.
- A place that makes you feel at home. Just being in our own house.
- Do you believe in Santa Claus!? No.
- Your hobby other than writing. Reading although blogging is becoming a second full-time unpaid job and loving it but need to set aside an evening just for reading.
MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE BELOW:
MY QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES ARE:
- Why do you like blogging?
- What blogging topics do you like?
- Do you enjoy listening to classic music?
- What is your favorite television show?
- What country do you live?