Thank you, Eromonsele Emmanuel, for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Award. Eleven months of blogging has been such an amazing journey with meeting and interacting with fellow bloggers in blogsphere from approximately one hundred countries. Despite the differences in cultures, everyone is kind, respectful and supportive of one another. #onemindinblogsphere
Eromonsele is a Nigerian Travel Blogger. In 2018, Ericotrips kicked off as a platform for reviewing transportation options through honest write-ups and firsthand experiences. Afterwards, it migrated to Nigerian interstate travel and public transit comparison across states in the Federation. Particularly Southwest. CLICK HERE TO VISIT EROMONSELE
MY QUESTIONS ARE…
- What’s on your mind? Finishing this blog to complete another one tonight.
- What activities inspire you to feel like you are living your life to the fullest? Worshiping, enjoying family and blogging.
- Three things that make you happy? Being a follower of Jesus, being the wife of Brother Woods, mother of three adult children, grandmother of a 3 years old toddler and spending time with my spiritual mothers.
- How do you think your future self will remember your current self? Striving for the crown of life.
- If today were the last day of your life, what would you be proudest of? Being a Christian
- If you could teach the entire world just one concept, what would it be? I love the Lord.
- How many countries have you visited? None.
- What’s the farthest you’ve been away from home? Montana.
- What country is still on your bucket list? Visiting Africa
- If they were to ever make a movie about one or all of your adventures, what would the title and plot summary be? N/A; not a current interest
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
MY NOMINEES’ BLOGGING SITES ARE BELOW:
I would also like to thank Vincent Ehindero for creating this award in an effort to keep bloggers inspired, encouraged and to familiarize ourselves with bloggers we might not otherwise know in blogsphere.