Thank you, Darell Phillip, for nominating me for the Liebster Blogger Award. It is always a blessing when others are inspired and encouraged by another blogger’s posts; mostly appreciative for their work. We have a great blogging community and I look forward to continued growth. CLICK HERE TO VISIT DARELL
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
MY QUESTIONS FROM DARELL ARE BELOW:
- What is your favorite book and why? Bible
- What song do you currently have on repeat? None
- Which season (Autumn, Spring, Summer or Winter) of the year best describes you? Spring
- In the event of an emergency home evacuation what is the first item you grab? Purse, it is packed like a suitcase
- Which historical figures would you most like to meet and why? Jesus and Apostle Paul.
- What makes a good blog? A message a blogger wishes to convey.
- Back to the past or forward to the future? Forward to the future.
- Your dream vacation? Visiting Africa.
- The greatest movie of all time? The Passion of Christ.
- Wealth or health? Health.
- Your proudest moment? Becoming a Christian.
MY NOMINEES ARE OWNERS OF BLOGGING SITES BELOW:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES ARE BELOW:
- Is blogging a passion, financial investment or both?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How often do you blog?
- Approximately, how long does it take you to write a post?
- Are you the only blogger in the family?
- Is there a specific blogging topic you enjoy writing or reading?
- What or Who inspired you to blog?
- Have you ever started blogging and started again?
- How does blogging make you feel?
- Do you see this as a long-term goal?
- Has the blogging community met your expectation?