I am truly grateful to have been nominated by Parneet to received the Kennedy Award of Excellence. This is a registered award of excellence for blogs through its writing, presentation and objectives, fosters human values; promoting intellectual, emotional and moral growth of peers.
A three-member committee has chosen the first six blogs for this unique award based on various parameters. As blog owner of https://tangietwoods.blog, I am thankful to God for this nomination.
The committee noted:
The author Mrs. T as she likes to be known has been writing since June 2019. Her writings reflect her own personality of empathy. Every post of hers, whether it is about the seed of righteousness or about her grateful acceptance of an award emanates from an infinite spirit within. Posts which reflect an ethos on non-resistant thought. A blessing to the world.
- The recipient may thank the person who has nominated her: CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT PARNETT
- The recipient should post a photo of the award on her blog in a post.
- The recipient may nominate as many blogs for this award (minimum five), but after careful thought.
- The recipient must answer questions from nominee.
MY QUESTIONS FROM PARNETT ARE BELOW:
- What lessons did you learn from Corona? Continue on the path of righteousness and not worry about whatever God allows to happen to mankind.
- What values drive you? Love for God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
- Which is your favorite movie? The Passion of Christ.
- Who have you ever loved from the heart? God, Brother Woods, Our Children and Granddaughter, my siblings and my deceased mother.
- Your dreams in life? Continue walking in the SON light as a follower of Jesus. Continue as one with Brother Woods in marriage and be supportive of him in ministry. See our adult children excel in their spiritual knowledge of God.
MY NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD ARE BELOW:
Beverley: CLICK HERE FOR BEVERLEY’S INFORMATION
Georgetta: CLICK HERE FOR GEORGETTA’S INFORMATION
Christine: CLICK HERE FOR CHRISTINE’S INFORMATION
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your blogging objective?
- What motivated you to start blogging?
- Do you see blogging as a long-term goal?
- Is there a specific topic you enjoying?