Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. — Oscar Wilde
I would like to thank Dragon Warrior for nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. Dragon Warrior has been busy during the quarantine writing first draft of an upcoming fantasy adventure novel, learning digital paintings and following lots of creative challenges. She stated “But I really missed you all.”
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo)
- Post the rules
- Ask 5-10 Questions of your choice
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them
MY QUESTION FROM DRAGON WARRIORS ARE:
- Would you consider a creative person? If so, how? My husband is the creative person in our household. He is in the process of also writing a fictional fantasy novel and has written many short stories, songs, and published a poem. He also wrote a spiritual performance play.
- What type of characters do you like to read about? Fictional and non-fiction.
- How would you describe the quarantine in a few words? Teleworking from 7:00 a.m., to 3:30 p.m., EST.
- How would you describe your aesthetics? Beautiful and obedient daughter in God’s eyes; positive attitude and kindhearted.
- When the quarantine ends, what would you do first? Continue teleworking; have not thought about doing anything other the normal activities.
MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE:
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate your blogging experience?
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate the blogging community?
- Do you have much interaction with fellow bloggers?
- Has your expectation been met of the blogging community?
- How often do you post?