“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.” — Erma Bombeck
Thank you, Julie, for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I truly relate to your story having to face many storms and weathering them with God’s grace and mercy. He is so worthy to be praised. Again, I appreciate you thinking of me to be nominated.
Julie is a woman who has faced many storms in her life, and have had many ups and downs, but the One who has gotten her this far is Jesus. She stated, “He loves me so much He died for me, and everything he suffered for my sake makes my pain and suffering seem so much smaller. Now I just want to share with others all He has done for me, and hope I encourage at least one person with what I share.”
JULIE’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- Where are you from? Alabama
- How long have you been blogging? Since June 29, 2019
- Who inspired you to become a blogger? The Holy Spirit. Encouraged by my husband, spiritual mothers and my deceased sister-in-Christ, friend and writing mentor.
- Are you city or county? Federal (if I understand question correctly)
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate your blogging experience? 10; awesome
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate the blogging community? 10; awesome
- Do you have much interaction with fellow bloggers? Yes, and loving it
- Has your expectation been met of the blogging community? Exceeded expectation
- How often do you post? Spiritual-related, Lord willing, every Friday evening. Awards within three days of receiving them.
- What are some of your hobbies? Reading. Blogging is my personal passionate evangelism avenue to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations.
- Have you ever started blogging, stopped, and restarted? No.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Which continent (not country) do you live?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How many blogs have you published?
- Do you like cats or dogs? If not, what animal do you like?
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate your blogging experience?
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate the blogging community?
- Do you have much interaction with fellow bloggers?
- Has your expectation been met of the blogging community?
- How often do you post?
- What / Who inspired you to blog?
- Have you ever started blogging, stopped, and restarted?
Be blessed. Be safe. Follow social distancing and stay out of COVID-19 path.