“None of us, including me, ever do great things. But we can all do small things, with great love, and together we can do something wonderful.” – Mother Teresa
https://mentalhealthfromtheotherside.com, thanks for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I understand “from the other side.”
This blogger trained as a mental health nurse and after three long years of study, she worked successfully as a mental health nurse in various settings before becoming a ward manager. She states, “As an ex mental health nurse and ward manager and as someone who’s experienced mental illness, I remain extremely passionate about raising mental health awareness and fighting the stigma, the social exclusion and discrimination that come with it.”
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Which continent (not country) do you live?
- How long have you been blogging?
- How many blogs have you published?
- Do you like cats or dogs? If not, what animal do you like?
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate your blogging experience?
- On a scale of one to ten, how do you rate the blogging community?
- Do you have much interaction with fellow bloggers?
- Has your expectation been met of the blogging community?
- How often do you post?
- What / Who inspired you to blog?
- Have you ever started blogging, stopped, and restarted?
“It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.” — Erma Bombeck
“Mental illness doesn’t have to take over your life, it doesn’t have to define you as a person, it’s just important that you ask for help. It’s not a sign of weakness.” —Demi Lovato
“If we start being honest about our pain, our anger, and our shortcomings instead of pretending they don’t exist, then maybe we’ll leave the world a better place than we found it.” — Russell Wilson