“For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and not from yourselves, it is the gift of God; not by works so that no one can boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9
Rebeka, thank you for nominating me for this award. Rebeka is fourteen years old and will be posting her History and English essays, as well as book reports, and other things. She identifies as a Christian being homeschooled and has a rabbit named Eeyore. It is truly a blessing when bloggers can inspire, encourage and share wisdom with our youth. Click here to learn more about Rebekah
REBEKA’S QUESTIONS FOR ME ARE:
- Have you ever ridden an Elephant? No
- Have you ever had a dream come true? (Like something you have wanted to do or accomplish) Yes
- What do you consider to be the best state in the USA? In comparison to states I lived, Florida is best for me.
- What is your favorite book? Bible
- Which do you prefer, cold or hot weather? Hot
- What is your favorite letter in the Alphabet? J (Jesus)
- Can you speak another language? No
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
QUESTIONS ARE BELOW FOR MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO ACCEPT:
- When did you start blogging?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What types of blogs inspire you?
- Where are you most comfortable when blogging?
- Why is blogging important to you?
- Who inspired you to blog?
- Do you imagine yourself blogging for a long time?
MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE:
Congratulations to all the nominees for this award!
Be blessed. Be safe. Follow social distancing and out of COVID-19 path.
Colton Beckwith, award creator, URL is: