“…The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16b
Thank you, Manaswi Tanwar, for your thoughtfulness to pray for the world during this difficult time and for nominating me to help in this movement.
Per Manaswi, since the whole world is under lockdown due to Corona virus, all we can do is stay positive and stay safe at home. Let’s take a moment to pray for those who’ve been affected by Corona virus. Be positive and positive things will happen. I have curated few questions. You will surely enjoy answering them.
For more information about this young lady in India, please visit Manaswi’s Website
MANASWI’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- Which country do you live in? USA
- Favorite book? The Bible
- How do you spend your time during lockdown? Teleworking. Afterward, relaxing and spending time with family.
- Have you tried cooking a new dish because of lockdown? No.
- Early riser or Night owl? Early.
- Holiday dream destination? Africa.
- Favorite food? Veggies
- Instagram or Twitter? Instagram.
- Favorite cartoon as a child? None, I was an avid reader.
- What do you prefer on a Saturday night? No preference.
MY TWO QUESTIONS ARE:
- Will you pray for those directly affected with COVID-19, and for grace and mercy for world healing and obedience?
- Will you nominate others to keep Manaswi’s effort moving around the globe?
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer blogger’s questions.
- Nominate other bloggers.