The book of Proverbs illustrates the association of one’s behavior with its resulting honor. “He who pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor” Proverbs 21:21
Selina, thank you for nominating me for the Craft Lover Award. I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness and your expressed appreciation to me. You are an aspiring blogger with much passion for what you do and how you inspire us. It is not going unnoticed.
My 10 questions are:
- What’s your favorite animal, and why? N/A
- Which post of mine is your favorite? N/A; they are all equally favorites of mine
- What’s your favorite book? The Bible
- Who is your favorite blogger? (apart from yourself) And why? N/A; all fellow bloggers are viewed equally
- Who do you look up to? And why? Jesus; He is my Lord and Savior. My husband and spiritual mothers; they are my support team.
- When did you start blogging? June 29, 2019
- Why did you start blogging? As an outlet to encourage others who were dealing with multiple health issues and to be encouraged by others who can relate.
- Do you like blogging? If so, why? Yes. It is great way to share the gospel of Jesus and to connect with many fellow bloggers in different countries.
- How are you feeling today? Experiencing back pain again
- Did you help your family today? Yes
- Put the Craft Lover Award logo on the top of your post.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Answer their 10 questions.
- Nominate up to 10 more people.
- Ask them 10 more questions.
- Comment on their posts to let them know they got nominated for the CRAFT LOVER AWARD!!
My nominees are:
Women between ages of 31 and 65.
Be blessed. Be safe. Follow social distancing.