Greetings fellow bloggers, blog followers and blog viewers. I hope this post find everyone well and safe from the path of COVID-19. Today, I nominate for the Real Neat Blog Award, the newest blogger, Ritisha Baidyaray. Please check her out @ https://ritisha.blog/.
Ritisha revived her blog just over a month ago. She stated “It’s been an amazing journey so far, and I owe this journey to each and every supporter. Whether it be a view, like, comment, or follow, I really appreciate it. Thank you so much, to all of you!”
Also stated, “Blogging is fairly new to me but it has helped by being connected with other like-minded people and explore other opinions. I post an array of things on my blog, whether it be heartfelt poetry or a thoughtful book review.”
Let us give her a warm welcome to our blogging family and also consider following her blog.
The Rules For Award:
- Display the blog award log in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website: https://tangietwoods.blog.
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice.
- Ask them 7 questions.
My Questions For You Are:
- How were you inspired to blog?
- How to you spend time relaxing?
- What country to you live in?
- What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
- What is your favorite food?
- How often do you blog?
- Are you a great cook?
Ritisha, it is my recommendation to wait a couple of weeks before selecting nominees to give other bloggers an opportunity to check out your new blog site and time for you to check out theirs. There are so many wonderful blogs to review and consider for this award.