I am honored by Mrs. Holliman’s nomination for the “Fix Her Crown Award.” Mrs. Holliman’s Blog shows that she is not ashamed to live her life openly for the Lord. She is an inspiring blogger and is very interactive with her blog followers; this is an important aspect of blogging. Mrs. Holliman thank you for believing that I can help other women fix their crowns when too heavy to bear.
This award was designed for women who shine in their own unique way while helping other women fix their heavy crowns. This award emphasis is the importance of building female camaraderie and unity beyond trending social media challenges and for women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy and stands with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head.
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog. https://tangietwoods.blog
- Copy and paste these rules to your post.
- Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo.
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award,
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees.
I do not like posting selfies / photos of myself on social media sites. However, I will post this one used in my WordPress profile.
My Nominees For Award Are: