I feel blessed being nominated by Neha for the Mystery Blogger Award. I could not have imagine stepping outside my comfort zone and starting blogging would be an amazing journey with much interaction, support and encouragement from fellow bloggers, followers and viewers around the globe.
Neha, welcome to the blogging family and thank you for thinking of me and finding my blog worthy of nomination. I enjoy reading your inspiring blogs and believe others will too. Neha’s Blog Site
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
My nominees’ inspiring blogs are listed below:
- Put the award logo/image on your post.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging sites. https://tangietwoods.blog
- Answer their questions.
- Mention the creator of this award (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers three things about you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- Ask your nominees five questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s). I Am Still Standing
My questions from Neha
- What do I like about traveling the most? Seeing God’s beautiful wonders and creation.
- If you get a chance to be a cartoon character, what would it be? A Christian helping widows and orphans (Jeremiah 49:11; James 1:27; Isaiah 1:17; Psalm 68:5; Exodus 22:22; Deuteronomy 27:19; Exodus 22:22; I Timothy 5:5; Deuteronomy 10:18; Zechariah 7:10)
- What kind of food do you like most? Steam vegetables.
- What is the definition of jealousy according to you? Emotion of self insecurity.
- Who are your favorite singers? Celtic Woman (Irish Ensemble): My Heart Will Go On and Lauren Daigle: Trust Him YouTube video.
Three things about me:
- Blessed to be a Christian.
- Blessed to be three years from retirement after 36 years on the job (Lord willing).
- Blessed to be Mrs. F.D. Woods, mother of three adults children and one grand-daughter and having many biblical sound spiritual mothers.
Questions for my nominees if they participate are:
- What country do you live in?
- What inspire you to blog and how often do you blog?
- Do you feel virtually connected to fellow bloggers?
- How do you spend time relaxing?
- Do you like to read?
Please be safe and follow all governmental COVID-19 directives (Romans 13:1-2).
In Christian Love,