Mrs. Holliman, thank you for nominating me for the Liebster Award. You are an encourager and an inspiring blogger. Everyone, please visit https://godscourage.wordpress.com to be encouraged and follow her blog.
Our blogs show likeness in our love for the Lord. It is great having a versatile group of bloggers who provide a wealth of information and have the ability to adapt to many topics and styles of blogging.
Thank you all for being a part of my virtual world and for allowing me to be a part of yours. My blogging journey has been amazing with meeting and interacting with many bloggers around the globe.
Mrs. Holliman, again, thank you for following my blog and finding me worth this nomination. Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share a few facts about yourself.
3. Answer blogger’s questions.
4. Nominate other bloggers that inspire you.
5. Ask your nominees a few questions.
6. Notify your nominees of their nomination.
Mrs. Holliman’s Questions For Me:
1. What is your favorite thing to blog about? My faith and relationship with the Lord.
2. What would be one thing that you would change that you did in your life? Wish I had entered into a covenant relationship with the Lord in my youth.
3. What is your favorite food to cook? Steam veggies
4. What does love from God mean to you? Holiness, perfect and genuine peace. His greatest expression of love is communicated to us in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
5. Hot dogs or hamburgers? Neither
6. What is your favorite TV show to watch? Do not have a favorite TV show.
7. What would you be doing if snow came to your city? Relaxing at home with family.
8. What are you thankful for? I am thankful to God for allowing me to live long enough to enter into a covenant relationship with Him. My family and my Titus 2 spiritual mothers who help groom me into a daughter pleasing to God, my husband, children and all those who I encounter. I am thankful for life despite my health conditions.
My nominees are: