Tanya has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. It is truly a blessing knowing that my Holy Spirit inspired blogs are encouraging others.
Tanya writes inspiring and encouraging blogs for everyone to enjoy. She is dedicated to encouraging others and does so in a loving way and in an informative matter. https://abuddingspark.wordpress.com is Tanya’s blog site. Please visit and consider following her. You will not be disappointed.
You have heard this before, but my nine months of blogging have been amazing and truly a blessing that surpassed my expectation. Thank you, Lord, for allowing me to be an encourager and an inspiration to many people; and be encouraged by them. I feel bless to be virtually-connected to all of you. Your encouragement and support mean to me more than words can express on this journey. I shall not forget you, and thanks for affording me your listening ears. NOTE: Please make sure to read my SPECIAL REQUEST at the end of this blog.
Thank you, Tanya, for your thoughtfulness. Please continue writing, inspiring and encouraging the world.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
Brothers’ campfire: https://brotherscampfire.com/
K.L. Hale https://flannelwithfaith.com/
(1) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging sites. https://tangietwoods.blog
(2) Answer their questions.
(3) Nominate bloggers that inspire you and ask them questions.
(4) Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
(5) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES IF THEY CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE ARE:
(1) How were you inspired you to blog?
(2) Do you feel virtually-connected to your fellow bloggers?
(3) How do you relax?
(4) What country do you live in?
SPECIAL REQUEST: Please nominate bloggers who have awesome blogs but have yet to be recognize. We are all in this together. I have been been catching up on reading blog followers posts since my six injections to temporary relieve chronic pain. Believe me when saying I have been missing wonderful readings. Everyone, please bear with me; it will take me a while to catch up. But Lord willing, I plan to read blogs from you all.